Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Jacek Prucia <ja...@acn.waw.pl> on 2003/09/15 01:13:37 UTC

Flood 1.1 Announcement (draft)

This is an Flood 1.1 Announcement draft, posted here for review. A patch for
main index.html noting the release in also included. Please check for typos
and errors.

Please note: Announcement uses old closer.cgi script, because this is the only
method that works right now. If my mirror.cgi patches get commited, I'll
tweak announcement to reference new download system.

How about adding a httpd-dist/flood directory? This looks like a perfecct
place for this announcement. At least better than my private account. Please
somebody commit this in, because I don't have required privileges (I think I'm
getting boring with this :)

Right. Time to T&R FLOOD_1_1 :)

regards,
Jacek Prucia