Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2010/11/01 15:10:56 UTC

big terms in UnInvertedField

Hello,

With solr example, using facet.field=text creates UnInvertedField
for the text field in fieldValueCache. After that, I saw stats page
and I was surprised at counters in *filterCache* were up:

lookups : 213
hits : 106
hitratio : 0.49
inserts : 107
evictions : 0
size : 107
warmupTime : 0
cumulative_lookups : 213
cumulative_hits : 106
cumulative_hitratio : 0.49
cumulative_inserts : 107
cumulative_evictions : 0

Do they cause of big words in UnInvertedField?
If so, when using both facet for multiValued field and facet for
single valued field/facet query, it is difficult to estimate
the size of filterCache.

Koji
--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/

Re: big terms in UnInvertedField

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
Yonik,

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to share my surprise. :)

Koji
--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.