Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepika Deepika <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 20:00:07 UTC

why login for each page

Hi

Can somone please answer my question.
I have the Ofbiz revision 732509 on my system.
For each and every link Iam trying to access, Iam asked to login.
Is it some kind of bug or is this  version implemented  that way.

Thankyou

Re: why login for each page

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
hi Christopher,

have a look at:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook
+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-HTTPD

ajp is a better method than forward and is described here....

regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: why login for each page

Posted by ChristopherJ <ch...@webmail.co.za>.
Hi Hans

Re: why login for each page

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Re: why login for each page

Re: why login for each page

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: why login for each page

Posted by ofb <de...@gmail.com>.
I have checked with demo server. It does not ask me to login again and and
again for each and every screen. it happens only in my system. i have also
checkked the cookies- my browser accepts cookies. I have done the ant clean
and ant build too. What could be the problem.
Thanks

Re: why login for each page

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: why login for each page

Posted by kunal aggarwal <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hello Deepika,

Login is for module based as well as feature based user authentication. It
is good for Good ERP systems. This is not a bug but a granular level of
authentication.

Kunal