Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@localbar.com> on 2000/01/25 04:44:15 UTC

Re: Bug or Feature? (Producers in wrapper.classpath versus zone.properties' repository with JServer 1.1b3

This might be an interesting issue that just came to me from a different
direction.

Does Cocoon use the Class.forName() to load the dynamic classes??

If so, I believe you should understand the class loading mechanism in detail,
and after that take a look at
http://www.javageeks.com/~tneward/papers/DynLoad.html.

courtesy of Ted Neward.

Niclas