Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by James Cheng <wu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 21:30:06 UTC

Pull Request emails are not being sent to the mailing list

Since Dec 21st, it seems that email notifications of Github pull requests are not being sent to the dev mailing list. Is this a bug, or have PR emails moved to somewhere else? If it’s a bug, can we look into this?

The last email PR that was sent was this one: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-dev/201712.mbox/%3cgit-pr-4351-kafka@git.apache.org%3e <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-dev/201712.mbox/%3Cgit-pr-4351-kafka@git.apache.org%3E>

Is this related to the Gitbox transition? It looks like the the Gitbox transition happened just 3 hours after that last PR email. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-dev/201712.mbox/%3cCAD5tkZZqHcM009kEPx7ccSy=C_BnAoL4MOK1PgsesEi-VNh6Mg@mail.gmail.com%3e <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-dev/201712.mbox/%3CCAD5tkZZqHcM009kEPx7ccSy=C_BnAoL4MOK1PgsesEi-VNh6Mg@mail.gmail.com%3E>

Thanks,
-James

Re: Pull Request emails are not being sent to the mailing list

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
pull request emails, at least the initial one, are recorded on the
underlying JIRA.

For the time being, you can get to pull request(s) of interest thru JIRA.

FYI