Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Frank Zhou <fc...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/29 01:50:21 UTC

Xerces built with ICU -- version support

Hi All,

I am planing to build my Xerces library with ICU
directly so as to get more encoding support. But
currently I am using the ICU library version 2.8. If I
want to build Xerces library version 2.7, will this
work?  Or do I have to upgrade ICU too?

Is there any document in the apache site explaining
this kind of version support? I looked over the apache
website, but I could find any information regarding
this.

You help is highly appreciated.

Frank