Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/07/26 21:33:57 UTC

tomahawk.taglib.xml configuration

I have an application using Facelets with MyFaces and It is not rendereing tomahawk components such as dataTable, outputText  and inputText in my xhtml files all ohter components from RI are rendered ok

I have tomahawk.taglib.xml in my WEB-INF and have in my web.xml :

<context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

Is there a problem between dependencies versions that might cause this ?

I'm using mavem and in my POM I have :

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-api</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.5</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.5</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk</groupId>
            <artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.5</version>
        </dependency>

<dependency>