Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/26 22:27:05 UTC

Can we use "In Progress" state when we start working on an issue

Folks

One  thing as former RM I have struggled with is visibility of whether an issue is being worked upon rather than being just assigned. JIRA has a simple nice thing called "In Progress" please make use of it. When you start working on an issue I suggest please change the state to "In Progress". It is a big reassurance to RM that the issue is being worked upon and RM can go nudge other open items.

Thanks
Animesh

Re: Can we use "In Progress" state when we start working on an issue

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks Animesh,

and I would also like to stress to resolve, reassign or stop progress
if appropriate.

regards,
Daan

--