Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2019/06/24 12:04:41 UTC

Re: Re: Student Proposal Submission for GSOC 2019

Hi Shikha,
Camel is a integration framework that developers use to integrate
systems with, so by itself it doesn't hold any data or provide any
APIs.

It's up to the developers to build programs with Camel that can in
turn expose APIs or connect to databases.

In the GraphQL example, a developer might want to invoke a service
providing a GraphQL endpoint or provide a service exposing a GraphQL
API to it's consumers.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Re: Student Proposal Submission for GSOC 2019

Posted by Shikha Singh <11...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,
I have pushed my changes into my fork.
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/2998

This work includes -

   - The structure for the Camel-GraphQL project
   - The Schemas for mock APIs (which has to be added by the developer as
   per the API requirement)
   - The Queries for the API
   - The Data Fetcher as per the consumer's needs

Posted by Shikha Singh <11...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoran,