Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/23 03:20:42 UTC

[core] steps for next release of myfaces core 2.0.13 / 2.1.7

Hi

It could be good to do a release of myfaces core next week, after the
release of myfaces master pom. A lot of improvements has been done in
the last weeks (41 resolved issues for 2.1.7).

If you have something you want to include in 2.1.7, this is the moment
to say something.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [core] steps for next release of myfaces core 2.0.13 / 2.1.7

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard