Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2003/01/02 08:02:59 UTC

What does the jportal example look like?

I'm trying to get the jportal example working but tutorial-1 just looks
like the Jetspeed website when I see it working. Should the example
look just like the Jetspeed example? On the home page I do not see any
JPortal anywhere. The title is Jetspeed not Jportal.

http://127.0.0.1:8080/jportal/portal

shows me a page just look

http://127.0.0.1:8080/jetspeed

Re: How to change the default Skin?

Posted by Glen Carl <ca...@csc-monterey.com>.
Modify the following line in JetspeedResources.properties

services.PortalToolkit.default.skin=my-newskin

Re: jportal example dependancy

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 05:21  PM, Pritpal Dhaliwal wrote:

> I tried running jportal example on windows using Ant 1.4.1 and I
> recieved the following error.
>
> C:\work\research\jetspeed\torque3\build-torque.xml:198: Could not
> create task of type: torque-sql due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/tools/ant/types/AbstractFileSet
>
> Then i updated to Ant 1.5.1 and it worked fine.
>
> Jportal tutorial says that Ant 1.4 and above will do the job, but
> apprently it doesn't :)
>
> Just letting yall kno'
>
> Pritpal Dhaliwal

Thanks Pritpal. I will update the tutorial.
Torque introduced a dependency on Ant 1.5 when we upgraded to the
latest Torque.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software