Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Asaf Shakarzy <as...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/11 02:29:48 UTC

ClassNotFoundException when using Ipojo maven plugin (1.8.2 only)

Hey,
I'm trying to setup ipojo correctly,

I have a 'impl' maven module which is dependent on an 'api' module
The api module simply  contains some interfaces and is packed as a felix
OSGI bundle,

I added to my 'service' maven module a dependency on the 'ipojo plugin' ver
1.8.2

When building, I get the following exception:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle (default) on project
com.myproject.felix.impl: Execution default of goal
org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle failed:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.myproject.felix.api.Record -> [Help 1]

I declared 1 component in the metadata.xml which uses the 'Record'
interface in some of its methods,

btw, this is happening with ipojo maven plugin 1.8.2 only, I switched to
1.8.0 and this does not happen,

Thanks,

Asaf.

Re: ClassNotFoundException when using Ipojo maven plugin (1.8.2 only)

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is a bug in 1.8.2 (critical by the way). Just use the 1.8.0, or use the 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT (trunk) containing the fix. Both version works on Java 6. If you're using JAva 7, you need to launch your JVM with the -XXusesplitverifier option.

Regards,

Clement