Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2005/11/30 20:00:50 UTC

tree2 illogical state

I am using tree2 w/ the following:

<t:tree2 showRootNode="false" id="tree"
  value="#{officeTreeBacker.tree}" var="node"
  varNodeToggler="t" preserveToggle="true"
  clientSideToggle="false">

If I click about 10 pixels to the left of any leaf
commandLinks, I get the following.  Is there a work around
for this?

Encountered a node [0:3:0:1] + with an illogical state.  Node
is expanded but it is also considered a leaf (a leaf cannot
be considered expanded.

Dennis Byrne

Re: tree2 illogical state

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Dennis,

Post a JIRA issue so we don't lose it .  It sounds like a bug.  I'll
try and look into it but I'm pretty swamped ATM.

sean