Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> on 2013/04/01 12:01:34 UTC

Re: Building trouble

Hi Christian,

On Sunday, 2013-03-31, Christian Tzolov wrote:
> Annoying indeed. Issues like this can bend your mind until a
> plausible explanation is found :)

Yeah. But now I'm home again at my usual development machine and
there it works with no problems at all. Except for one machine
the build works everywhere else I tried. Anyway, doesn't matter
now, I'm back in business :)

> Could it be related to some hidden/obsolete M2_OPTS/MAVEN_OPTS
> configurations.

Nope, I had set up an new user and checked that the environment was
clear. I also uninstalled all other Java versions from the machine.
Still no luck.

Regards,
  Matthias