Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Ajay Chander <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/19 17:17:18 UTC

Data_encyption(rdbms_to_hive)

Hi Everyone,

I am just trying to understand if there is any  default 'data
encryption/decryption' involved when we sqoop the data from rdbms to hive.
If there is so, can someone point me to a material which reads about it?
Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Aj

Re: Data_encyption(rdbms_to_hive)

Posted by Ajay Chander <ha...@gmail.com>.
This is to understand if sqoop has the capability to encrypt the data in
transit from Man in the Middle attacks? Any pointers are appreciated.
Thanks

Posted by Ajay Chander <ha...@gmail.com>.