Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kevin Duffey <kd...@buymedia.com> on 2000/07/19 01:11:49 UTC

Struts documentation

Hi there,

Craig and team..is there any chance you can start putting the documentation
in a folder, and not require the app to be installed to display it. Or maybe
I am missing something, but I couldn't find the latest versions
documentation that explains Struts, etc. Not the API reference either.

Thanks.

RE: Struts documentation

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. The path I gave is within the struts
distribution (the nightly zip download). Yes, it's a pretty long document,
and it has one large image of the MVC design pattern. The image is
model2.gif in the same place as the HTML file.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications

RE: Struts documentation

Posted by Kevin Duffey <kd...@buymedia.com>.
Hi,

Thanks! I feel stupid now. ;) I knew this was here..I just haven't been
using the latest for about 3 weeks and forgot where to find the
documentation.

RE: Struts documentation

RE: Struts documentation

Re: Struts documentation

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
If you mean the User's Guide, it's just an HTML file at:

jakarta-struts/web/documentation/users_guide.html

This document was *very* helpful for me.