Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dimitrios <se...@altered.com> on 2004/07/15 16:51:40 UTC

ebay scam not detected

I've seen lots of ebay scams, which usualy tell you that your
account information is invalid or whatever and they ask you
to login and re-submit them.

The default rules of SA 2.63 do not detect those scams (other
than using bayes).

Anyone got any rules for them?

PS:
almost all of them point to this site: http://www.b33r.us

Re: ebay scam not detected

Posted by Dimitrios <se...@altered.com>.
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:54:26 -0500 "Todd Schuldt" <ts...@ised.org> wrote:

> The Sare_redirect one is what you are looking for I believe.

ah, i've been using some of the others, but not sare_redirect, i'll take a look, thanks.

i've started submitting those ebay scams to SpamCop, they are all marked
as been 0 days old with a cool "yum this spam is fresh" message... hopefuly
they'll be included in their list.

RE: ebay scam not detected

Posted by Todd Schuldt <ts...@ised.org>.
http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm

The Sare_redirect one is what you are looking for I believe.

Todd