Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Rao, Satish" <sa...@fmr.com> on 2005/08/12 22:21:40 UTC

Javatype for int []

In the <parameterMap> for a stored procedure, I want to pass in an int
[].
I am planning to create a TypeHandler for the int [] and create a
jdbcType ARRAY.

What should my javaType be?

Thanks

RE: Javatype for int []

Posted by Jean-Francois Poilpret <jf...@hcm.vnn.vn>.
Hello,

Try the following (in a stand-alone program):

System.out.println("int[] type = " + int[].class.getName());

It should give you the type to use for javaType I believe (something like
"[I").

Cheers

            Jean-Francois

  _____