Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sachin <cs...@pisoftek.com> on 2003/08/04 07:02:49 UTC

RE: Struts Test Case (new Bie..)

Hi Andrew,
           I have visited Site All sites but not been able to write testCase
for Struts Actions.
examples they contains of Actions are using Perform method but now we are
using execute and Each time i am running testcase i got error.

So can you suggest me what should i do..

I have gone on Cactus Forum but there is not enough discussion on forum
Hardly 20-30 people are there
and they most of time discussing Cactus plugin for Eclipse..

But i am not able to Write a simple testcase

So can Any body help me in this..

public class TestSampleAction extends MockStrutsTestCase {

    public TestLoginAction(String testName) { super(testName); }

    public void testSuccessfulLogin() {
       setRequestPathInfo("/login");
       addRequestParameter("username","deryl");
       addRequestParameter("password","radar");
       actionPerform();
    }
}

[main] INFO util.PropertyMessageResources  -
Initializing,config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
[main] INFO util.PropertyMessageResources  -
Initializing,config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources',
returnNull=true

Time: 0.625
There was 1 failure:
1)testAction(logic.struts.actions.TestFirstAction)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Error running action.perform():
classjava.lang.NullPointerException - null
	at
servletunit.struts.MockStrutsTestCase.actionPerform(MockStrutsTestCase.java:
339)
	at logic.struts.actions.TestFirstAction.testAction(TestFirstAction.java:47)
	at
)
	at
.java:25)
	at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.TextTestRunner.main(TextTestRunner.java:12)
FAILURES!!!