Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2017/06/06 14:46:21 UTC

Re: Camel Smb Protocol is not supporting SMBv2 & SMBv3..

Hi,
are you using a fairly recent camel-jcifs that depends on JCIFS 1.3.0
or newer? NTLMv2 support in JCIFS library was introduced in version
1.3.0.
There is one property you can try setting: the
`jcifs.smb.lmCompatibility`[1] to `3`, but that should be default in
1.3.x,

zoran

[1] https://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/api/overview-summary.html#scp

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:13 PM, sai <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>        I have a camel route with smb:// consumer that picks the files via
> remote server. This worked really great so far. But recently my organization
> turned off SMBv1 and upgraded to SMBv2 or v3. Now i'm not able to access the
> share with smb:// and i'm getting following exception::
>
> Caused by: jcifs.smb.SmbException: Failed to connect: abc.server.com/1.2.3.4
> jcifs.util.transport.TransportException: Connection in error
> jcifs.util.transport.TransportException
> java.io.IOException: transport closed in negotiate
>
> Is there any solution to configure the SMBv2 or SMBv3 for camel
>
> Thank you & Really appreciate for the help

Zoran Regvart