Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Sergey \"GrayFace\" Rozhenko" <se...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2021/09/18 05:11:05 UTC

Bug Report: Ridiculously low columns limit in Calc

OpenOffice Caclc (latest portable version) supports only 1024 columns,
while even Excel supports 16384 columns (according to Google).

Columns limit shouldn't exist at all, because it's much more convenient
to output data from a program in a horizontal table.

--

Best regards,
Sergey "GrayFace" Rozhenko,                 mailto:sergroj@mail.ru

Re: Bug Report: Ridiculously low columns limit in Calc

Posted by "Sergey \"GrayFace\" Rozhenko" <se...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
It is.

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com.INVALID>.

Posted by "Sergey \"GrayFace\" Rozhenko" <se...@mail.ru.INVALID>.