Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by napoleon <xu...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/03/18 17:36:27 UTC

i found it impossible to generate the jetexpress project successfully!

I found that it is impossible to generate the jetexpress project successfully
using the command:

C:\JetspeedTraining\workspace>mvn archetype:create
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache
.portals.jetspeed-2 -DarchetypeArtifactId=portal-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=2.
1 -DgroupId=org.apache.portals.tutorials -DartifactId=jetexpress
-Dversion=1.0
 because i found that when i using this command it will go to download a
file:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/portal-archetype/2.1/portal-archetype-2.1.jar

but when i use web browser to access the url, the browser told me that there
is no such file!!!

when i omit some options using the following command:

C:\JetspeedTraining\workspace>mvn archetype:create
-DgroupId=org.apache.portals.
tutorials -DartifactId=jetexpress -Dversion=1.0

i generate it successfully! can i do it like this. are there something
wrong?