Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com> on 2001/07/31 04:28:16 UTC

Alternative to TcpTunnelGui

I have written a utility that is similar to TcpTunnelGui
but has more options. In addition to intercepting the
complete text of the interaction between your SOAP client
and server, it provides for saving the results to a file.

You can also:
1. send straight requests to a service and get the results
   without ever writing a client.
2. edit the request and send again to see the service
   response.
3. look at the output of your client without having a
   matching service on line.

UtilSnoop is 100% Java and compact.
A link to the download is on my page at:
http://www.lanw.com/books/javasoap/

Please let me know if you find it useful.

--
WBB - wbrogden@lanw.com