Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2008/10/01 14:37:08 UTC

case studies

Dear Lucene and Solr users -

I'm presenting Lucene/Solr Case Studies at ApacheCon in a month: <http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/41

I would like to feature implementations by YOU.  The thing is, my
slides are due this Friday, so time is short to collect this info.  If
you have a use of either Lucene or Solr that you'd like me to feature
in the talk, send me (offline please) some details about your
application, some stats like number of documents, queries per second,
faceting uses, and so on, and any public pointers I can include.  If
your system isn't publicly accessible you may also send me a screenshot.

Thanks for your help!

	Erik