Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/23 14:44:38 UTC

{OlingoV4) How to restrict some operation to users

Hi All,

Can I restrict some operations to the users, like modifying some particular
entities.
How can I implement a OData service for the above requirement. is there any
example or code snippet to refer.

Any help on this matter is highly appreciated,

Thanks,
Madhawa

RE: {OlingoV4) How to restrict some operation to users

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Madhawa,

Are you using V2 plain, V2 JPA or the V4 library?

Generally there is no tutorial for that but it is definitely possible. You need to authenticate the user and this data should be added to the context of our library. Then inside your processor you can react to this information accordingly. You can get the target entity set from the URI Info object and the user info from the context.

Best Regards,
Christian