Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rad Rad <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 12:31:30 UTC

Ask about Running Flink Jobs From Eclipse

Hi,

I can't see the running Flink job from Eclipse on Flink dashboard even I can
see the running Flink jobs if  I run jar file from Flink CLI or submit from
Flink dashboard.

Regards.

Re: Ask about Running Flink Jobs From Eclipse

Posted by David Anderson <da...@ververica.com>.
When you run a Flink job from within an IDE, you end up running with a
LocalStreamEnvironment (rather than a remote cluster) that by default does
not provide the Web UI. If you want the Flink running in the IDE to have
its own dashboard, you can do this by adding this to your application:

    Configuration config = new Configuration();
    StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironmentWithWebUI(config);

and by adding this dependency:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
      <artifactId>flink-runtime-web_2.11</artifactId>
      <version>${flink.version}</version>
    </dependency>

Regards,
David