Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/03/31 12:14:13 UTC

OpenMeetings GSoC project relating to OpenOffice

Just a heads up in case anyone here is interested. There is currently a
discussion on the OpenMeetings (incubating) dev list about a GSoC project
that involves using AOO to convert docs to JPG for display in video
conferences. There might be an opportunity for some fruitful cross-project
collaboration here.

I'm on mobile do can't provide convenient links, sorry, search their dev
list for "GSoC OpenOffice" if interested.

Re: OpenMeetings GSoC project relating to OpenOffice

Posted by Hennie Potgieter <pb...@gmail.com>.
Please cancel all emails to me.
Tkanks