Posted to commits@maven.apache.org by hb...@apache.org on 2007/11/01 17:11:17 UTC

svn commit: r591067 - in /maven/plugins/trunk/maven-site-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util: ReaderFactory.java WriterFactory.java xml/

Author: hboutemy
Date: Thu Nov  1 09:11:16 2007
New Revision: 591067

Log:
[MSITE-239] copied XML encoding support classes to avoid Maven 2.0.6 prerequisite

Added:
    maven/plugins/trunk/maven-site-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util/ReaderFactory.java
      - copied unchanged from r590475, maven/plugins/trunk/maven-install-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util/ReaderFactory.java
    maven/plugins/trunk/maven-site-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util/WriterFactory.java
      - copied unchanged from r590475, maven/plugins/trunk/maven-install-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util/WriterFactory.java
    maven/plugins/trunk/maven-site-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/
      - copied from r590475, maven/plugins/trunk/maven-install-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/

Re: svn commit: r591067 - in /maven/plugins/trunk/maven-site-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/util: ReaderFactory.java WriterFactory.java xml/

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Is this really needed ? (The site plugin has a dependency to p-u 1.4.5.)

--
Olivier

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Le vendredi 02 novembre 2007, Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :
> Le jeudi 01 novembre 2007, Dennis Lundberg a écrit :
> > Will this really work?
>
> good question: I'll need to make a "real world" test to confirm that, which
> I didn't do for the moment.
I just tried to compile and install the site plugin with Maven 2.0.4, then try
site-plugin-test14 which is the encoding test
=> not any problem, everything worked fine
then this is not just theory: yes, it works!
:)

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Will this really work?