Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/08 01:41:14 UTC

Hive trunk Jenkins build failed

Hi,
I found the last Jenkins build failed for hadoop2.
The console output link and error message are pasted below.

I also experienced the same issue yesterday. Running "ant very-clean...." fixed my issue (Thanks to Ashutosh!).

If someone can run the same on build machine, the problem might go away. There could be other ways to solve the same.

Regards,
Mohammad

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/339/

compile-test: [echo] Project: jdbc [javac] Compiling 2 source files to /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/hive/build/jdbc/test/classes [javac] /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/hive/jdbc/src/test/org/apache/hive/jdbc/TestJdbcDriver2.java:677: cannot find symbol [javac] symbol  : variable HIVE_SERVER2_TABLE_TYPE_MAPPING [javac] location: class org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf.ConfVars [javac]     stmt.execute("set " + HiveConf.ConfVars.HIVE_SERVER2_TABLE_TYPE_MAPPING.varname + [javac]                                            ^ [javac] /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/hive/jdbc/src/test/org/apache/hive/jdbc/TestJdbcDriver2.java:684: cannot find symbol [javac] symbol  : variable HIVE_SERVER2_TABLE_TYPE_MAPPING [javac] location: class org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf.ConfVars [javac]     stmt.execute("set " + HiveConf.ConfVars.HIVE_SERVER2_TABLE_TYPE_MAPPING.varname +