Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rob Wichterman <rw...@nuventive.com> on 2004/06/01 20:48:38 UTC

Limit to number of web applications

I was wondering if there is any type of limit to how many web applications
you can run with tomcat.  I am only looking at about 5 concurrent users per
application.  I have 5 deployed right now and was wondering if I should keep
deploying or install another tomcat.  I am going to eventually need to have
about 25 applications altogether.

Thanks,

Re: Limit to number of web applications

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
AFAIK, its up to the amount of memory you have.

-Tim