Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mayur Patil <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/30 18:31:16 UTC

About Contents Suggestions for Cassandra with Python

Hi All,

    I am having general understanding of cassandra working and basic
knowledge

of  Python. But I want to conduct a session in which I want to take
audience from

intermediate to Advanced. So which contents would you recommend me to take

for the workshop with Python.  If you will send me the links, videos or
blogs it will

be very useful for me. Also please suggest additional contents so that
audience

will be benefited.

https://goo.gl/RlPz4s

Seeking for guidance,

Thanks !!

--

*Cheers,Mayur S Patil,Looking for R&D or Soft Engg positions,Pune, India.*