Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/08/10 14:20:14 UTC

[AXIS2] [VOTE] Jeff Barrett for Committer

I would like to nominate Jeff Barrett as a Committer to the Axis2 project.

Jeff is an experienced web service developer.
He has architected large portions of several web service engines.  He was a
key contributor to the initial JAX-WS drop into Axis2.
He is currently working on the interaction between the JAX-WS
ServiceDescription and the AxisService/Annotations.
He is  working with Bill Nagy, Ann Robinson, Ming Cheung, and Lori Van
Gulick on separate Axis 2 contributions that are outside of the JAX-WS
component.

Jeff has experience as a development team lead.  He was the team lead when
Russell Butek and I contributed to Axis Version 1.0.
He is extremely thorough, an effective communicator, and is always a
pleasure to work with.

Making Jeff a committer will help us streamline the JAX-WS contributions.
And he will bring additional deep experience to the team.

Thanks,

Rich Scheuerle
IBM Web Services
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Re: [AXIS2] [VOTE] Jeff Barrett for Committer

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Jeff

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 , welcome jeff

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
www.ruchith.org

Re: [AXIS2] [VOTE] Jeff Barrett for Committer

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1 ,  welcome aboard jeff.

Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
+1. Welcome Jeff.

Posted by Brent Ulbricht <ul...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 for Jeff

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
Absolutely +1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.

+1

Saminda

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thilina

On 8/10/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> wrote:
> +1.
>
> Sanjiva.
>
> On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 07:20 -0500, R J Scheuerle Jr wrote:
> > I would like to nominate Jeff Barrett as a Committer to the Axis2
> > project.
> >
> > Jeff is an experienced web service developer.
> > He has architected large portions of several web service engines. He
> > was a key contributor to the initial JAX-WS drop into Axis2.
> > He is currently working on the interaction between the JAX-WS
> > ServiceDescription and the AxisService/Annotations.
> > He is working with Bill Nagy, Ann Robinson, Ming Cheung, and Lori Van
> > Gulick on separate Axis 2 contributions that are outside of the JAX-WS
> > component.
> >
> > Jeff has experience as a development team lead. He was the team lead
> > when Russell Butek and I contributed to Axis Version 1.0.
> > He is extremely thorough, an effective communicator, and is always a
> > pleasure to work with.
> >
> > Making Jeff a committer will help us streamline the JAX-WS
> > contributions. And he will bring additional deep experience to the
> > team.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Rich Scheuerle
> > IBM Web Services
> > Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
> > 512-838-5115 (IBM TL 678-5115)

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/Thilina

Re: [AXIS2] [VOTE] Jeff Barrett for Committer

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1.