Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Li, Weiye" <We...@STJUDE.ORG> on 2006/07/31 21:34:25 UTC

RE: SelectManyCheckbox not binding to Managed Bean Problem

Any one has experience to make part of the list indent? I have such a
tag to build checkboxes (say 20 checkboxes) in one column, I want to
make 5 of them indent. Can anybody help? Thanks

<t:selectManyCheckbox id="sharedResourceCheckboxes" layout="spread"
value="#{publicationForm.sharedResources}">

Re: SelectManyCheckbox not binding to Managed Bean Problem

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Or submit a patch to allow style and styleClass.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.