Posted to users@maven.apache.org by thorsten maus <ma...@pirack.com> on 2004/02/19 14:38:36 UTC

add generated java files to repository

hi

have the following project-structure

root

| -- sample-ejb
|      | - target
|              | - xdoclet
|                      |  ejbdoclet

| -- common-jar

the sample-ejb refers to the common-jar ..
the common-jar itself needs the generated interfaces of the sample-ejb ..

how do i tell the common-jar create the sample-ejb ejbdoclet things
first but only them .. because without the common-jar the compilation
would not work ..

????

any idea ???

thanks in advance

Re: add generated java files to repository

Posted by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>.
thorsten maus wrote:
> have the following project-structure
>

> root
> |
> | -- sample-ejb
> |      | - target
> |              | - xdoclet
> |                      |  ejbdoclet
>

> | -- common-jar
>

> the sample-ejb refers to the common-jar ..
> the common-jar itself needs the generated interfaces of the sample-ejb ..
>
> how do i tell the common-jar create the sample-ejb ejbdoclet things
> first but only them .. because without the common-jar the compilation
> would not work ..

This looks like a circular dependency.  I would think about organizing
things
in a different way so that both components don't depend on each other.