Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Neha Bhardwaj <ne...@persistent.co.in> on 2009/03/06 10:11:53 UTC

search on id value- in a range

Hi all,

I wish to perform a search on the index ,based on a field called
id(type:Integer).

I want solr to return all the ids between a specified range.

i.e.

I need to fetch all records that have their id value between say  11-22 or
say 55-60.

Is there any provision to do it via solr admin interface or any ways without
writing any code?

Any kind of help will be appreciated ..

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Bhardwaj

DISCLAIMER
==========

Re: search on id value- in a range

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Neha Bhardwaj <
neha_bhardwaj@persistent.co.in> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wish to perform a search on the index ,based on a field called
> id(type:Integer).
>
> I want solr to return all the ids between a specified range.
>

> i.e.
>
> I need to fetch all records that have their id value between say  11-22 or
> say 55-60.
>

> Is there any provision to do it via solr admin interface or any ways
> without
> writing any code?

Use fq=id:[11 TO 22] or fq=id:[55 TO 60]

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.