Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/10 03:32:45 UTC

Covering my arse....

I changed the following messages:

----------------
userAdmin.cookieLogin=You cannot passwords when logging in with the
<strong>Remember Me</strong> feature.  Please logout and log back in
to change passwords.

userSettings.cookieLogin=You cannot passwords when logging in with the
<strong>Remember Me</strong> feature.  Please logout and log back in
to change passwords.

Obviously the first phrase needs a verb, so I switched it to "You
cannot change passwords" based on the later context. I'm just guessing
that that is what is meant though, so thought I'd mention it in case
I've got it wrong.

Hen

Re: Covering my arse....

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
You got it right - must've been my blunder. ;-)