Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Daniel Hinojosa <dh...@slashdotmedia.com> on 2013/08/20 19:52:21 UTC

Allura "Tear-Sheet"

Hi folks,

I'm the Community Manager at SourceForge. As such, I have, with the help of
our team, developed the attached tear sheet that intends to help folks know
what Allura is all about.

I'd like to get any feedback on this; please reply to the list with any and
all comments.

Note: The Allura logo is currently only a draft, hence the not about it
being a "temp image."

Thank you,

d.

--
*Daniel Hinojosa*
*Community Manager, Slashdot Media*

Re: Allura "Tear-Sheet"

Posted by Daniel Hinojosa <dh...@slashdotmedia.com>.
Hi folks,

Thank you for the feedback. I'll incorporate what is possible and we'll
continue on creating data that we can share with folks interested in Apache
Allura to contribute or to utilize.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Re: Allura "Tear-Sheet"

Posted by Chris Tsai <ct...@slashdotmedia.com>.
Some thoughts:

Re: Allura "Tear-Sheet"

Posted by Daniel Hinojosa <dh...@slashdotmedia.com>.

Re: Allura "Tear-Sheet"

Posted by Cory Johns <cj...@slashdotmedia.com>.
Daniel,

I'm not seeing the attachment.  Maybe we could put it up as an attachment
on a wiki page and link to that from here?

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Daniel Hinojosa <