Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org> on 2018/08/06 18:35:35 UTC

Re: End of Support for Tomcat versions

On 8/6/2018 7:47 AM, gaurav.kumar28@wipro.com wrote:
> Could you please let us know End of Support/Life for the below mentioned Tomcat Version:
>
> Tomcat 7.0
> Tomcat 8.5
> Tomcat 9.0
>
> We want to use it with RHEL 7.4 OS . Please let me know if you need any further info to answer the query.

Looks like all three of those are still supported.

http://tomcat.apache.org/whichversion.html

I found additional detail.  Probably more than you wanted:

8.0 has reached end of support and is less than two months from complete
end of life:

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-80-eol.html

The Tomcat 8 download page says that end of life has not yet been
announced for 8.5, so 8.5 and 9.0 are still good.

https://tomcat.apache.org/download-80.cgi

The Tomcat 7 and Tomcat 9 download pages don't mention anything about
end of life:

https://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi
https://tomcat.apache.org/download-90.cgi

Thanks,