Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Zmitko, Jan" <Ja...@ADBag.de> on 2008/06/16 12:50:13 UTC

MY-Faces Classloading in WebSphere

Hi,

I try to solve classloading problems in IBM WebSphere with MyFaces and the IBM Implmementation. I´ve read the instruction under http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Websphere_Installation. However I don´t understand why it´s necessary to change the DTD Referenze from web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd  to web-facesconfig_1_0.dtd and what happens internally. Also what means replacing all references? Should I replace these references in my-faces configuration of my web-module, or it´s also necessary to replace the definitions in my-faces configuration of trinidad-impl-1.0.3.jar, jsf-facelets.jar, ...

Thanks a lot! Jan