Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2019/03/05 16:11:46 UTC

Re: ctake web service [EXTERNAL] [SUSPICIOUS]

The custom dictionary lookup descriptor I use is the one I checked into the svn repo:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-web-rest/docker/customDictionary.xml?view=markup

for this to work you need to have the snomed/rxnorm dictionary somewhere that the dictionary module looks for dictionaries (like in $CTAKES_HOME/resources/)

You can also check out the Docker build file for a step-by-step of setting up and building the war file with that setup.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-web-rest/docker/Dockerfile?view=markup

Tim

From: Kathy Ferro <he...@gmail.com><mailto:Kathy%20Ferro%20%3chealthcare1111@gmail.com%3e>>
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org<ma...@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: ctake web service [EXTERNAL]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 22:57:22 -0500

Sean,

What machine do you hosting the WS and mysql on?  I am on window 10
server.  mySQL ini file looks fine.  I'm wondering window and mysql are not
being friend.

Thanks
Kathy

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:52 AM Miller, Timothy <
Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu<ma...@childrens.harvard.edu>> wrote:

I don't know what the solution was, but I leave my ctakes REST server
running basically full time and haven't seen time outs yet.
Tim

Posted by Kathy Ferro <he...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Tim.
I don't know where I get Sean from.