Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Paul Burba <pb...@collab.net> on 2008/03/06 16:03:58 UTC

RE: How best to handle errors that differ depending on RA method

Sorry Karl, I completely let this slip.  The very same topic has been
taken up in
http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=135787.
Just want to point any discussion on this topic to that thread.

Paul

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com>.
"Paul Burba" <pb...@collab.net> writes:
> Sorry Karl, I completely let this slip.

Been there, no worries.

> The very same topic has been taken up in
> http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=135787.
> Just want to point any discussion on this topic to that thread.

Yup, saw the thread.  Thanks for redirecting, though.