Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Malintha Adikari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 22:33:43 UTC

Getting Involve Apache CXF : Increasing unit test coverage

Hi all,

I am very interesting about getting involve Apache CXF project. As the very
first step I checked out the source code from git and tried to build it in
my local environment. I would like to help increasing the unit test
coverage for the CXF code as it may help me to understand the code and the
functionality and also makes some improvement to the CXF source code. Could
you point me an area where I can start developing unit tests.

Regards,
Malintha Adikari

Re: Getting Involve Apache CXF : Increasing unit test coverage

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 11/06/14 21:33, Malintha Adikari wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am very interesting about getting involve Apache CXF project. As the very
> first step I checked out the source code from git and tried to build it in
> my local environment. I would like to help increasing the unit test
> coverage for the CXF code as it may help me to understand the code and the
> functionality and also makes some improvement to the CXF source code. Could
> you point me an area where I can start developing unit tests.

You might want to check a list of open CXF JIRA issues. chose the one
you like to work upon, create a patch fixing the issue with the related
unit tests

Cheers, Sergey