Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Shannon Eric Peevey <sp...@erikin.com> on 2005/01/17 17:08:38 UTC

[users@httpd] [mod_auth_ldap] 2-tiered authorization

Hi!

Let's say that I wanted to use mod_auth_ldap in conjunction with
mod_auth...  Allowing mod_auth to Decline to mod_auth_ldap if a user was
not successfully authenticated by mod_auth.  Would there ever be a
situation where I would be want to successfully authenticate a user with
mod_auth, and then authorize using mod_auth_ldap?  Or, in any such
combination of authentication module and mod_auth_ldap authorization?

thanks,

--
Shannon Eric Peevey
President - EriKin Corporation