Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> on 2018/04/02 14:26:56 UTC

RE: kylin 2.3.1 - System Cube Tables

Can it be possible to create the table in project Database as we don't have permission to create new databases KYLIN? How can we use the same hive DB used for Kylin Cube? Is there any way to change it? Pls. advise.

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

RE: Re:RE: kylin 2.3.1 - System Cube Tables

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.
Thanks for the input.. Let me try it out & I will update you.

Regards,
Manoj

Posted by Ma Gang <mg...@163.com>.
Hi Manoj,
We used it, but use the default configuration. Did you resolve the signature issue? If no, you may clean system tables/cubes manually, and regenerate again. For how data is loaded, the data is generated to hive table automatically when query and job build happens, you can use cronjob to trigger the system cube build, you may refer the "System Cube Build" section for how to do system cube build: http://kylin.apache.org/docs23/howto/howto_setup_systemcube.html

At 2018-04-06 20:40:02, "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> wrote:

Any updated on this?? Has any one used this system Cube build process fully? Pls. advise.

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.

[cid:image001.png@01D3CDD2.751F05F0]

http://kylin.apache.org/docs23/howto/howto_setup_systemcube.html<https://secureweb.jpmchase.net/readonly/http:/kylin.apache.org/docs23/howto/howto_setup_systemcube.html>

At 2018-04-04 17:59:53, "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>> wrote:
Its not working even though I have set up the properties. In jSON file, I have given the DB name db_rft_rcmo_rfda. Why its creating DB name as Kylin? How can we change it & make it configurable Hive DB name.

-bash-4.1$ ls -ltr
total 20
-rw------- 1 a_rcmo_nd a_rcmo_grp 1976 Apr  2 08:59 db_rft_rcmo_rfda.HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_QA.json
-rw------- 1 a_rcmo_nd a_rcmo_grp 2480 Apr  2 09:00 db_rft_rcmo_rfda.HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_CUBE_QA.json
-rw------- 1 a_rcmo_nd a_rcmo_grp 1863 Apr  2 09:00 db_rft_rcmo_rfda.HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_RPC_QA.json
-rw------- 1 a_rcmo_nd a_rcmo_grp 2306 Apr  2 09:01 db_rft_rcmo_rfda.HIVE_METRICS_JOB_QA.json
-rw------- 1 a_rcmo_nd a_rcmo_grp 1624 Apr  2 09:01 db_rft_rcmo_rfda.HIVE_METRICS_JOB_EXCEPTION_QA.json

[cid:image002.png@01D3CDD2.751F05F0]

Regards,
Manoj

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.

[cid:image001.png@01D3CCE7.5F08A4B0]

[...]

[cid:image002.png@01D3CCE7.5F08A4B0]

Regards,
Manoj

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.
Its not working even though I have set up the properties. In jSON file, I have given the DB name db_rft_rcmo_rfda. Why its creating DB name as Kylin? How can we change it & make it configurable Hive DB name.

-bash-4.1$ ls -ltr
total 20
-rw------- 1 a_rcmo_nd a_rcmo_grp 1976 Apr  2 08:59 db_rft_rcmo_rfda.HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_QA.json
-rw------- 1 a_rcmo_nd a_rcmo_grp 2480 Apr  2 09:00 db_rft_rcmo_rfda.HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_CUBE_QA.json