Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre Liduena <al...@docimsol.com> on 2000/03/03 10:33:01 UTC

Cocoon 1.7 installation problems

  I have recently downloaded Cocoon-1.7 and I still encounter an
installation problem with both Linux RedHat
6.1/jdk-1.2.2/Apache-1.3.9/ApJServ-1.1 &
Win/jdk-1.3/Apache-1.3.12/ApJServ-1.1 :
    _ everything seems ok in org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon servlet
configuration ( zone parameters, classpath, initArgs, ... )
    _ access to http://localhost/servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
displays the folowing "File not found" message :

> Cocoon 1.7
> File not found.
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/httpd/html/servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon (No such file or directory)
>   at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>   at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java, Compiled Code)
>   at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java, Compiled Code)
>   at org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getStream(ProducerFromFile.java, Compiled Code)
>   at org.apache.cocoon.producer.AbstractProducer.getDocument(AbstractProducer.java, Compiled Code)
>   at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
>   at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
>   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled Code)
>   at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java, Compiled Code)
>   at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java, Compiled Code)
>   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java, Compiled Code)

    _ /home/httpd/html/servlet changes to /home/httpd/html/servlets
accordingly to root mount point,
    _ not yet tried /Cocoon.xml ( AddHandler & Action configurations not
yet done )

  Thanks in advance for any help,

  Alexandre Liduena.

--
(°-  Computers are just like air conditionners : they -°)
//\  stop working properly when you open Windows.     /\\