Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ar...@gmail.com, ar...@gmail.com on 2019/04/12 08:27:13 UTC

Problem creating task and phases in Projects

Hello,

I have downloaded Apache recently and I am trying to use the Project section.

I found a few problems and I would like to know if somebody could help me with them:

- I created a new Project and then I tried to create a few Phases associated with that project. The phases were created but the start and end dates are by default today's date, and there is no options to edit the phases schedule.

- When I try to open the schedule of the new phases nothing happens, the emerging window does not work.

- When I try to create a new Task, associated with the new phases of the project, it does not recognize the new phases and gives me the option to associate the new task to phases of other existing demo projects and not the new one.

Thank you very much and I will be waiting for your response

Fwd: Re: Problem creating task and phases in Projects

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.

Re: Fwd: Re: Problem creating task and phases in Projects

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Ariela,

I am quoting your first posting here again, as many of the posting by
others has led to the disappearance of the initial issue.

[...]

Did you know that you can use one of our demo implementations to provide
the community with examples? Although the data in underlying database is
refreshed every 24 hrs it can help to explain your issue.

The demo implementation for r16 can be found here:
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/projectmgr

Of course, there are still some open tickets regarding the project
component. You can investigate here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFBIZ%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20component%20%3D%20projectmgr

Best regards,

Pierre Smits