Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nishanth S <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/24 17:31:03 UTC

Sending Multiple Messages in TCP Client

Hello All,
I  have a scenario to load test an client server  tcp application . Client
sends a  handshake message (binary  format ) to which client responds .
Client then sends a   n  number  of actual payloads(binary) and then sends
an check message(binary format).  The process  continues . I am planning to
use jmeter for load and stress testing and think TCPSampler would help. I
also looked at BinaryTCPClientIMpl .I am  knew to  this so any  pointers
would be very helpful. Thanks!