Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com> on 2012/01/18 00:00:13 UTC

Hive 0.8.1 RC0 on Friday

Hi,

I plan to start cutting release candidates for Hive 0.8.1 on Friday (1/20).
The primary driver for 0.8.1 is the Apache Bigtop project which needs a
Hive 0.8 release artifact by the end of the month that includes HIVE-2631
and HIVE-2629. Please email me in advance if you want to backport any other
patches to 0.8.1.

Thanks.

Carl

Re: Hive 0.8.1 RC0 on Friday

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
Sounds good. We can definitely do an 0.8.2 release if one is needed.

Thanks.

Carl

Re: Hive 0.8.1 RC0 on Friday

Posted by Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.