Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bert Van Kets <be...@visitronics.be> on 2001/10/23 11:01:32 UTC

spaces and CR

What do I have to do to get the "air" out the the HTML pages generated bij
Cocoon?  I noticed there are quiet a lot of spaces and carriage returns in
the source of the pages.  To optimize the speed, I'd like to get rid of them.
Deleting the spaces and CR's in the XML and XLS files is obvious, but there
are still CR's left.
Is there an easy tool that converts between a readable and a
space-optimized XML version?
THX,
Bert