Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Santiago Montico <sm...@crs-itconsulting.com> on 2009/07/06 20:27:35 UTC

JDBC Dynamic binding component

Hi,

I want to know if i can create & deploy a new jdbc binding component at
runtime in order to create a new webservice to expose information from a new
database (the datasource for this database is not defined yet) the one will
be defined at runtime by the user.
The binding component could be defined using the datasource or using a
direct connection doesn't matters by now...

Is this kind of hot deploy possible in service mix 3.3 ? In service mix 4 is
possible if i create the binding component as a bundle and then deploy this
bundle using maven?

If it possible, could you give me examples of doing that? or a reference
example?

Thanks, Santiago.

Re: JDBC Dynamic binding component

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.